1. Do the right thing = Value
2. Do things right = Quality
3. Get better and better every day = Speed
- Better at delivering faster.
- Better at doing the right things faster.
- Better at doing things right faster.
- Better at deciding which of these is important, right now.(some people call this effectiveness, and it’s blurry)
In many or most systems having people take explicit responsibility for one of these works well. By-the-book Scrum prescribes one voice for 1. (Product Owner) and 3. (Scrum Master). In mosts contexts, that’s good advice and a good choice to start with.
Agile project management is about continuous improvement, scope flexibility, team input, and delivering essential quality products. Agile project management methodologies include Scrum, LeSS, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban and Lean Six Sigma.
We have successfully managed projects with budgets >10M und team size >50 with agile methods and techniques. When you think we can help you just contact us.